Urology San Antonio was established in 1996 as the result of a merger between two area urology practices. Today, Urology San Antonio has grown to include 26 urologists, a radiation oncologist, five advanced practice nurses and a physician assistant. Our team collaborates across multiple locations to provide comprehensive care for men and women experiencing complications of the urinary system or concerns about their sexual health.
In 2005, the practice opened a radiation therapy center for prostate cancer patients. The center, known as the Dr. Johnny Reyna Center for Cancer Treatment, has since expanded and now serves all cancer patients.
- Established in 1996
- 26 urologists
- 1 radiation oncologist
- 5 nurse practitioners
- 1 physician assistant
- 8 urology clinic locations
- 1 radiation therapy center with 2 IMRT treatment vaults
- In-house X-ray and laboratory services
- Onsite participation in clinical trials through Urology San Antonio Research
- Free health education seminars and prostate screenings