Our physicians are authorized to admit patients and perform procedures at each of the hospitals within the city's four major private health care systems.
Your surgeon has dedicated operating room time for non-emergency cases at one or two hospitals, usually located near his or her office. The teams at these hospitals are used to working closely with your doctor and have the needed surgical equipment for your procedure.
Pasteur Plaza Surgery Center, an affiliate of Surgical Care Affiliates
Baptist Health System
- Baptist Medical Center Hospital (downtown)
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Mission Trail Baptist Hospital
- St. Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
|CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa - Westover Hills
- Nix Medical Center Hospital
Our doctors perform most outpatient (day surgery) procedures at the Pasteur Plaza Surgery Center. This facility is located at 7909 Fredericksburg Rd., Suite 222, within the same medical office complex as our Northwest clinic.