Understanding the Symptoms of Prostate Cancer
In its early stages, most men will not notice any symptoms of their prostate cancer. If the cancer advances and spreads just beyond the prostate, some men experience difficulty urinating or impotence - which can also be symptoms of diseases other tan prostate cancer.
What are the symptoms of prostate cancer?
Possible symptoms include:
Talk to your doctor if you have any of these symptoms. Note: These symptoms could indicate other prostate conditions, such as enlarged prostate.
- trouble urinating
- frequent urge to urinate, especially at night
- weak or interrupted urine stream
- pain or burning while urinating
- blood in the urine or semen
- painful ejaculation
- difficulty having an erection
- nagging pain in your back, hips or pelvis
- persistent bone pain
- loss of appetite and weight